BQ4 Class - Friday, Feb 26th: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Big off center focus with squares and rectangles. Choose one or many center fabrics cut from fat quarters or yardage.
Face mask are to be worn the entire length of class.
- Sewing Machine in good working condition.
- Sewing Supplies such as scissors, pins, rotary cutter, rotary mat, thread to match fabric and etc.
- 1/4" foot for your machine
- Fabric required as per pattern
- Cutting ruler (recommended size) 4" or larger x 24"
Intermediate to advanced level
We Also Recommend
Debbie's - Embroidery Stitching on Wool/Cotton - Thursday, March 11th: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Pick A Pair of Pockets Class - 2 days - Class I - Monday 2/22 & Class II - Thursday, 2/26 10:00am - 2:00pm