Dancing Diamonds Gem Tote, Class I - Tuesday, April 13th & Class II, Friday, April 16th: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
The Gem Bag pattern uses Dancing Diamonds Art quilt and turns it into a stunning, sophisticated tote bag.Two colorways show. One custom interfacing template included for perfect 60 degree triangles.Becoming an art quilter is within reach for any sewer with our new technique. This pattern will give you a great way to use your stash and create something gorgeous from seemingly useless little scraps. Using pre-cuts is also an option, where you can select just the right look for your bag.
We require you wear a mask at all times while in the retail/classroom at Must Love Fabric.
- Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern by Plum Easy Patterns. Can be found at Must Love Fabric
- Fabrics according to the pattern instructions
- Water Soluble glue stick
- Top stitch or quilting needles
- Four 1/2" grommets
- Normal sewing supplies, such as pins, scissors, rotary mat/cutter
- Sewing machine in good working condition
We request you turn your phone to silent or vibrate and keep all outside conversations to a minimum out of respect of our teacher and fellow students.
Instructor: Peggy Rothmeier