Clearly Organized Class - Friday, May 7th: 10:00am - 1:00pm
Organize your crafting and sewing project and supplies and easily see what’s inside. Clear vinyl on front and back and no heavy layers. 6 sizes. Finished sizes in inches: 5 x 7, 6 x 8, 8 x 10, 10 x 14, 12 x 15, 16 x 16
- Clearly Organized pattern by Around the Bobbin
- Sewing machine in good working condition. Our instructors do not work on non-working sewing machines in class.
- Sewing tools: rotary cutter, mat, scissors, pins, binding clips
- Fabric for the 8" x 10" bag - 1 fat quarter or half a yard non directional
- 12 or 16 gauge vinyl - 5" x 22" piece
- 12" coordinating zipper
- Fabric marking pen
- Teflon foot for machine
If there is HOMEWORK required, you will be notified in plenty of time
We ask that you wear a mask while in the classroom and in our retail area, Please keep your outside conversation to a minimum as to not disrupt the class or the instructor. Please turn your phone on vibrate or silent while in the class.